Tuesday 10 February 2009

The Story of Big Belly Bob: An Uncommon Approach to Weight Loss National Ad Campaign to Begin Spring 2009

SoutherLee Publishing announces agreement with The Home Shopping Group to run a national ad campaign for the newly released book entitled "The Story of Big Belly Bob: An Uncommon Approach to Weight Loss" (www.BigBellyBob.com). (PRWeb Feb 9, 2009)


Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/02/prweb1970534.htm



Read More...

[Source: PRWeb: Lifestyle Diet / Weight Loss]

1 comment:

Zenlet said...

I have seen more and more about using mechanisms or triggers for losing weight. I think there is some truth to this approach but yet I think the average American doesn't really want to hear this. I think they want to hear a 'quick fix' and 'easy' solution. I hope people are listening.